“Nom nom nom song” by Parry Grip
“Da Da Da” by Elastica
“Curious” (Co-Pilots Remix) by Pin Me Down
“Lazy Bones” by Grass House
“Four Days Straight” by Scattered Trees
“Punk Hopper” by Iron African (it’s a freedownload / – whole album)
The Time Tunnel:
- The President of Poland, Lech Kaczyński, was among 96 killed when their airplane crashed in western Russia.
- Volcanic ash from one of several eruptions beneath Eyjafjallajökull, an ice cap in Iceland, disrupted air traffic across northern and western Europe.
- North Korea shelled Yeonpyeong Island, prompting a military response by South Korea.
- Eurozone countries agreed to a rescue package for the Republic of Ireland from the European Financial Stability Facility in response to the country’s financial crisis.
- The Togo national football team was involved in an attack in Angola, and as a result withdrew from the 2010 Africa Cup of Nations.
- Peter A. Diamond, Dale T. Mortensen and Christopher A. Pissarides won the Nobel Prize for Economics
- Researchers at CERN trap 38 antihydrogen atoms for a sixth of a second, marking the first time in history that humans have trapped antimatter, but not for long, obviously.
- The United Nations designated 2010 the International Year of Biodiversity and International Year of Youth in honour of Teenagers wash baskets.
- Born in this year: tiny owl Cal Drew, minibrumcast Luke Downing and tiny Lichfieldian Gwilym Harrison
- Died in this year: Persuader Tony Curtis, reclusive author J. D. Salinger, and “British Chaplain” Sir Norman Wisdom,
- The 2010 Winter Olympics were held in Vancouver and Whistler, Canada.
“Dubstep Christmas” by Goldie Lookin Chain (2010)
“Nachtmusik” by Seams
“Trapdoor” by Salem
“Elephants & Little Girls” by Loch Lomond (it’s a free download)
“Surfin’ Geocities” by VEKTROID (it’s a free download)
“Bubble Gum” by Hodgy Beats Feat. Tyler Creator x Casey V (Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All) (it’s a freedownload)
“Flawless Executioner” by Christopher Paul Stelling
“Seasick” by Tetris=Therapy (it’s a freedownload)
“Terry” by Anika
Furtive Forty: “FM Tan Sexy” by El Guincho
Furtive Forty: “Wicked game” by Sad NES
Tediously Topical Twitter Tag Time: “Do you know the *wafer* San Jose?” by Nancy Sinatra
“Little Bird” by Pancake Breakfast
“Paradise Circus” by The Lilac Time